The boat race :)

3/30/2008 09:01:00 pm Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »






Okidoke, here we go.


Yesterday was the faaaaaamous Boat Race AKA another perfectly good excuse for us to drink (even) more :)



They say a picture is worth more than a thousand words, soooooo... I'll keep myself quiet for now :)


Lunch















The sight of booze makes me roll my eyes :) (that and superdork)











that was not my drink! I was just holding it... :)















Hanna and me!! =)

Who looks drunk?? who?!















who said I like to drink? that's such a lie...









(Hanna was trying to steal my drink!! you can tell she was thinking about it! eeheh)



















OMG!! I don't have anything to drink!!
HELP!!








We want You!


(me, Mark & Arnaud)












MEDO





Eheheh, that's all folks!

Have a nice week!!


Beijos

3 People with nothing better to do left a message:

Francisco del Mundo said...

Deus me livre e esses seios...:D
Beijo

Mica said...

Já agora dizias quem ganhou a Boat Race, não?! Ok! Eu digo! Foi OXFORD! Eheheheheh :)
Cambada de alcoólicos com nomes estranhos! ;)

Vanda said...

lol
quem ganhou fui EU....uma grande bebedeira!!!!! LOL